Meshworlding and a "Gossamer Gossip" Modulus

As you suggest, in the soft vacuum of inner space the aramids emitted by the world-weaver must first harden into a loose web, and only then can they form the mesh.  Given that the increase in tensegrity that meshworlding implies further enables these eager attercops in their eyeland invasions, how, I wonder, might we begin to theorize the more frankly epistemontological aspects of their biosynthetic symmetry?  Thanks to my recent experiments in the wombology of cosmopolitan bipedal primates, for my part I am drawn to wonder if the ultimate tensile strength of inner space meshworlds depends less on dimensionless numbers like the Weibull modulus and more on some sort of a “gossamer gossip” modulus.  It is, however, possible that perhaps instead here I have simply lost the thread...?